HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – We have provided all types of drivers for you that are complete and official from the official HP website. Drivers are needed to activate the connection between the printer and the computer. Here you will find drivers valid for the product and an explanation of the compatibility of the products you use with each operating system.
The HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer. Smaller than many inkjets as well as less costly than the vast bulk of color lasers, the CP1025 provides accordingly excellent quality result for business usage and also can attach to a wired or cordless network, making it a possible option for cooperating a mini office. It’s a little slow for a shared printer, but it’s an excellent fit as an individual printer in any size office.
The maker is cased in textured black as well as high-gloss white and also has a set paper tray projecting from the front of the maker, which increases its front to back deepness. The paper tray, which can occupy to 150 sheets, feeds to an indent in the top cover, which has flip-forward assistance, so web pages don’t slide off the front.
At the rear of the printer is a single USB outlet, though there’s a variation of the printer the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 which has both cabled and wireless network connections as well as appears to set you back really bit extra, at Internet rates. HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Drivers, Software, Windows 10, 8, 7
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hpdriversforwindows.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Scanjet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hpdriversforwindows.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet Pro CP1025:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Scanjet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP LaserJet Pro CP1025, then you will need to surely have the official HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hpdriversforwindows.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP LaserJet Pro CP1025.
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Operating System||Version||OS||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista(64-Bit/32-Bit)||126.96.36.19969||Windows||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 (CE913A) Color Printer Firmware Update Utility – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista(64-Bit/32-Bit)||188.8.131.5269||Windows||Download|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers – Windows 10/8/8.1/7 (64-Bit)||14.0.18141.484||Windows||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||1.8.5||Windows||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 (CF346A) Color Printer Firmware Update Utility – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista(64-Bit/32-Bit)||2308974_579763||Windows||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)||184.108.40.20669||Windows||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32-bit)||220.127.116.1169||Windows||Download|
|HP Easy Start||18.104.22.168||Mac||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver at hpdriversforwindows.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.