HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – The Officejet 8630 e-All-in-One is an inkjet-based, multifunction color printer that is focused on workplaces. We’re talking about home offices or offices with a small workgroup, and also offices that generally do a volume in between 250-1500 pages per month. It’s funny to consider a pigment-based inkjet as being suitable for organization usage thinking about just how expensive ink can be, but that’s precisely what HP is proclaiming with this version. As soon as you start utilizing it, the capabilities of the maker ended up being evident. Industrious, it could print papers at a price that is nearly as rapid as a color laser printer, and also with results that are incredibly appropriate as for high quality is concerned. The very best part is, it will not incur high running expenses.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 It’s also versatile: you could hook this printer up to a network, print online with HP’s print service (you need to subscribe and also assign your printer an email address), utilize it as a Google Cloud Printer (as soon as you’ve designated the printer an eprint e-mail address), and also you could print directly from mobile devices without an app when on the same network as the printer. There is an HP solution plugin for Android tools, as well as Wi-Fi Direct should be made it possible to ensure that Apple devices can see and also use the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 It worked like a beauty during our examinations. We didn’t experience paper jams on any one of our files. Our 47-page test record took a complete time of 6min 36sec to arise in its totality (just over seven pages per min), and this consisted of a first-page-out time of 2min 10sec, with a spool time of 1min 52sec. Even though it’s not a picture printer, the photo result of the printer ought to be more than appropriate, unless you’re a professional photographer going for professional-level prints, or if you’re after a picture printer generally. For the rest people, its result top quality will undoubtedly be exceptional to print full-page glossy photos for personal usage, or as part of business presentations. A full-page, A4 shiny print can be carried out in 1min 15sec. Note, though, that for best outcomes you will have to use HP paper that could correctly absorb the printer’s ink. We utilized remaining Epson-branded shiny paper and also the ink was conveniently scratched off this paper with our fingernails, or unintentionally when we stacked the prints.
The HP Officejet Pro 8630 gains lots of factors for paper handling, beginning with its 500-sheet ability, divided into two 250-sheet paper trays. If also provides a built-in print duplexer (for printing on both sides of a page) and also, for scanning, both a legal-size flatbed as well as a 50-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) that could duplex as well. Having the ability to both print and also scan in duplex lets you copy from both solitary- as well as double-sided originals to your selection of single- or double-sided copies. You could additionally scan, fax, or email both simplex and duplex papers. Even much better, the 4.3-inch front-panel shade display screen supplies a specifically adequately designed menu to earn it very easy to discover and transform setups. Not surprisingly, offered the legal-size flatbed as well as the 500-sheet paper capacity, the 8630 is more significant as well as more significant compared to the majority of inkjet MFPs, gauging 15.7 by 19.7 by 18.5 inches (HWD) and evaluating 35 extra pounds. It’s also a little too large to share a desk with pleasantly. Thinking you have room for it, nevertheless, the configuration is rather straightforward. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hpdriversforwindows.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8630 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8630 on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hpdriversforwindows.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Officejet Pro 8630 :
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Officejet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Officejet Pro 8630, then you will need to surely have the official HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hpdriversforwindows.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Officejet Pro 8630.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download For Windows :
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download For Mac:
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver at hpdriversforwindows.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.