Samsung ML-5012ND Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – We have provided all types of drivers for you that are complete and official from the official Samsung website. Drivers are needed to activate the connection between the printer and the computer. Here you will find drivers valid for the product and an explanation of the compatibility of the products you use with each operating system.
The high regular monthly duty cycle of as much as 200,000 sheets ensures that the Samsung ML-5012ND copes conveniently with the stress of a busy workgroup or office. Samsung’s unique jam-preventing technology, which makes use of a new rubbing roller system, significantly lowers the event of multiple sheet pickups, misfeeds as well as paper jams– maintaining your workgroups functioning, rather than taking care of paper-handling problems.
Created with all types of individuals in mind, the Samsung ML-5012ND printer supplies straightforward capability that improves performance as well as optimizes value. The easy to make use of a 4-line LCD control panel as well as numeric keypad offer access to a broad range of features as well as settings, regardless of technological capability.
Essential records can quickly end up in the wrong hands, mainly when job printers are shared among numerous individuals. With Secure Printing, you can currently keep your documents risk-free from prying eyes utilizing a pin code, which prevents your files from being published until it has been entered. This is a straightforward and efficient method of maintaining tight control over the blood circulation of essential records, while also decreasing unneeded printing. Samsung ML-5012ND Drivers, Setup, Software Download Windows 10, 8, 7
How to install Samsung ML-5012ND Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hpdriversforwindows.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your Samsung ML-5012ND on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Samsung printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Samsung without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your Samsung ML-5012ND on Mac:
Setting up Samsung on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hpdriversforwindows.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Samsung ML-5012ND:
Setting up a wireless connection of Samsung on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you want to download the driver and software for the Samsung ML-5012ND Driver, you need to click the download link that we provide in the table below. If you get a broken link or a problem with this printer series, please contact us using the contact form we have provided.
Samsung ML-5012ND Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Samsung ML-5010ND, 5012ND Firmware File – Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, macOS 10.13||Mac||16.3 MB|
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver PCL6- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||30.1 MB|
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver(No Installer) – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||34.0 MB|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||25.4 MB|
|Samsung ML-5010ND, 5012ND Firmware File – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||16.3 MB|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager– Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32/64-bit)||Windows||28.9 MB|
Samsung ML-5012ND Driver Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get a Samsung ML-5012ND Driver Driver at hpdriversforwindows.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.